FSSFounder/Leader w1380xh350

FSSFounder/Leader w1380xh350

FSSFounder/Leader w1380xh350

FSSFounder/Leader w1380xh350

FSSTOP w1380 x h150 image

FSSTOP w1380 x h150 image

FSSTOP w1380 x h150 image

FSSTOP w1380 x h150 image

FSSHeader w1380 x h2600, can scrolling adv , right to left. 可使用右至左的跑馬燈廣告

FSSHeader w1380 x h2600, can scrolling adv , right to left. 可使用右至左的跑馬燈廣告

FSSHeader ; w1380 x h2600, available for scrolling adv , right to left. 可使用右至左的跑馬燈廣告

Tesla Ecosystem Promotional Banner

FSS article subject and link w1380 X h250

FSS article subject and link w1380 X h250

FSS article subject and link w1380 X h250

FSS article subject and link w1380 X h250

FSS Image w1380 X h250 with official link

FSS Image w1380 X h250 with official link

FSS Image w1380 X h250 with official link

FSS Image w1380 X h250 with  official link

FSSHeader w1380 X h2600 Description 說明

FSSHeader w1380 X h2600 Description 說明

FSSHeader w1380 X h2600 Description

Advertisement fields with code FSS(=FutureSuperSponsor) are for advertisers to advertise their and their Group companies’ advertisements; advertiser please you are 1 of the Super Sponsors of blogs B2B1996, ComeandAdvertise1996, Customized1996, JoinUs1996, MyShow1996, Prestigious1996 or TheGreatestandTheBest1996, and, the conditions of fields user are, if you sponsor additional 30% of your original sponsorship at the same time or within 181 days after your payment( it is 30% of the corresponding amount to RN SuperSponsor001 or SuperSponsor002 in the Return For Kindness Chart), you enjoy these advertisements area resources for 181 days and 3,333 exposures; interested advertiser but not one of those 7 Super Sponsors, if the amount of your sponsorship reaches 200% of the sponsorship amount of Super Sponsor’s, you enjoy the advertisement fields of code FSS for 366 days and you are able to enjoy the same exposures corresponding to RN SuperSponsor001 or SuperSponsor002 in the Return for Kindness Chart; those amount described as of 30% or 200% in this description, once you use the self-media resources of this website, you are not able to use other kind of self-media resources of affiliate websites of this blog, however, please the content of your advertisement is relevant to the topic of this blog, [ForOurFuture]. In this text field, please [use English] to note the language used and [country] and use 888 characters per language, 2,111 in total at most for your description, you also enjoy the advertisement area on top of this website; if you would like to advertise video, you can use scrolling ad from right to left(please you provide the html formula), you also enjoy two areas of size w1380xh250 for images advertisements with link, one is link to the article you’ve shared and the other is link to your official website. FSS advertiser is able to advertise scrolling ad on FSSHeader field only. If your advertisement on field FSSINT is the topic of [interesting] or [encouraging], you enjoy additional 111 exposures of this topic. Advertiser who enjoys FSS fields of this website, at the same time, you are able to use 1 field in size of w1368xh250 under National Flags Wall of Whatsyouridea1996 website, its advertising period is the same as the rights of your advertising on this website; if there are other advertisers(you) waiting for using the FSS fields of this website, once you sponsor and choose to use the resources of this website, you are able to choose 1 field with field code Future on 1 of above 7 websites(excluding scrolling ad) and link to one of this blog’s affiliated web address, this advertising period starts form the date of the date you pay the sponsorship to the date you starts to use these FSS fields on this blog because you need to move your above advertisement on field Future to the field under National Flags Wall on Whatsyouridea1996/as mentioned above; material you would like to advertise on field Future and under National Flags Wall please they are not scrolling ads, however, you are able to advertise different ads by blog and link to one of the affiliated website of this blog. The video above this field is created by this blog utilizing Tesla company and its related parties’ public information, it is published on this blog’s channel @Awarded1996 on YouTube. Please note that the fields you can use are from FSSFounder at the top of the page down to FSSINT at the bottom, and also include FSSR on the right. In the field of FSSFounder, you can present your group founder’s or current leader’s business philosophy or vision, above description is provided by Grok. Thank you! 本網站廣告欄位代號是FSS(=FutureSuperSponsor)者,供刊登廣告主及集團企業廣告;廣告主請您是:B2B1996、ComeandAdvertise1996、Customized1996、JoinUs1996、MyShow1996、Prestigious1996或TheGreatestandTheBest1996的其中1位超級贊助人,使用條件是:您若同時或在贊助日後181天內贊助原贊助款30%(也就是善舉回報表案號SuperSponsor001或SuperSponsor002對應的金額*30%),享本資源廣告區域181天、3,333次曝光機會;有興趣的廣告主但您不是前述7網站超級贊助人之一,若您贊助金額達超級贊助人贊助金額200%,您可享用享本網站欄位代號FSS 區域366天,並享有善舉回報表案號SuperSponsor001或SuperSponsor002對應的曝光次數;本項說明有關30%或200%的款項,經使用本網站自媒體資源,將不能在使用本部落格或聯屬網站其他自媒體資源,然而,您的廣告內容請與本部落格主題[鋪路未來]相關。本文字欄位[請以英文註明使用的語言][國家],每語言文字數總共888字元,總字數2,111字元在本欄描述內容,同時享有網站頂部圖片空間;廣告主若選擇使用影片,您可以使用由右到左的跑馬燈方式(請您提供html程式),您也享有兩個w1380xh250圖片及連結於影片下方,供連結到您投稿的文章網址及您的官方網站網址。FSS的廣告主僅能在FSSHeader欄位刊登跑馬燈。FSSINT欄位呈現[有趣的]或[鼓勵的]主題的廣告,享該主題廣告額外111次曝光機會。 享有本網站FSS欄位的廣告主,您同時享有Whatsyouridea1996網站頁首國旗牆下的w1368xh250欄位1個,刊登期同您在本網站的權益;如果有等待使用本網站FSS欄位的廣告主(您),您贊助並選擇使用本網站型態開始,可選擇使用上述7網站之1的1個欄位代號有Future的空間(不含跑馬燈)、指定連結到本部落格的任一網站網址,刊登期間從您贊助日一直到開始使用本網站的FSS欄位為止,因為您的 Future欄位要移到Whatsyouridea1996國旗牆下/同上述;您在Future欄位的廣告與國旗牆下的廣告請不是跑馬燈,但您可以刊登不同廣告並連結到本部落格聯屬網站。本欄上方影片由本部落格利用特斯拉公司及其關係企業公開資訊製作,並發佈在本部落格YouTube的 @Awarded1996 頻道。提醒您,您可使用的欄位從網頁最上方的FSSFounder 往下一直到到網頁底部的FSSINT,還有右方的FSSR;FSSFounder,您可以呈現集團創辦人或目前的領導者的經營哲學或理念/上方文字由Grok 提供。謝謝!

Translate 翻譯

Translate 食指

👆 👆 👆 Google Translation Tool 谷歌翻譯工具

Weather

Weather Data Source: Wettervorschau 30 tage

FAQ

Legal

Legal

FSSA w1380 x h1027 Tesla FSD (Supervised)

FSSA w1380 x h1027 Tesla FSD (Supervised)

FSSA w1380 x h1027 Tesla FSD (Supervised)

Tesla Roadster Promotional Banner

FSSA w1380 X h1027 Description 說明

FSSA w1380 X h1027 Description 說明

FSSA w1380 X h1027 Description 說明

[Please specify language used in English] [Country] and use 200 characters in total in description in this field. Advertisement above is created by this blog utilizing news about Tesla Full Self-Driving (Supervised) function( news of a son using this function to change course and save his father's life). [請以英文註明使用的語言][國家],使用總共200字元在本欄位。上方廣告由本部落格使用特斯拉[監督式全自動駕駛]新聞製作(兒子透過這個功能改道拯救父親性命的新聞)。

FSSB w1380 x h1027 Tesla Roadster

FSSB w1380 x h1027 Tesla Roadster

FSSB w1380 x h1027 Tesla Roadster

Tesla Roadster Promotional Banner

FSSB w1380 X h1027 Description 說明

FSSB w1380 X h1027 Description 說明

FSSB w1380 X h1027 Description 說明

[Please specify language used in English] [Country] and use 200 characters in total in description in this field. Advertisement above is created by this blog utilizing Tesla ‘s news about its upcoming new product, Tesla Roadster. [請以英文註明使用的語言][國家],使用總共200字元在本欄位。上方廣告由本部落格使用特斯拉有關即將上市的新產品 Tesla Roadster新聞製作。

FSSC w1380xh1027 Tesla New Model 3

FSSC w1380xh1027 Tesla New Model 3

FSSC w1380xh1027 Tesla New Model 3

Tesla New Model 3 Promotional Banner

FSSC w1380 X h1027 Description 說明

FSSC w1380 X h1027 Description 說明

FSSC w1380 X h1027 Description 說明

In above ad field, excluding scrolling ad., advertiser please define your advertisement material and link; in this field, [Please specify language used in English] [Country] and use 200 characters in total in description in this field. Advertisement above is created by this blog utilizing Tesla New Model 3 video published via @tesla on YouTube with Grok supporting the marketing description. 不含跑馬燈狀態,廣告主在上方欄位請自行定義廣告材料與連結;在本欄,[請以英文註明使用的語言][國家],使用總共200字元在本欄位。上方廣告由本部落格使用特斯拉YouTube 頻道@tesla New Model 3影片製作,由Grok協助行銷語。

FSSINTRO w1380xh900

FSSINTRO w1380xh900

FSSINTRO w1380xh900

FSSChoose w1380xh200

FSSChoose w1380xh200

FSSChoose w1380xh200

FSSContact w1380xh200

FSSContact w1380xh200

FSSContact w1380xh200

FSSIntro+FSSChoose+FSSContact Description 說明

FSSIntro+FSSChoose+FSSContact Description 說明

FSSIntro+FSSChoose+FSSContact Description 說明

This text field is for advertisements’ explanation of fields FSSIntro, FSSChoose and FSSContact, [Please specify language used in English] and use 2111 characters in total to describe above ads.; in above ads fields, you are able to use scrolling ad on FSSIntro if you need it. Advertiser please define your advertisement material and links/field, you are able to define contents based on your needs. Regarding field FSSIntro, please advertiser consider introducing those advertisements you’ve advertised on this website with the fields codes in order to guiding readers to view it. The demonstrated ads are created by this blog utilizing contents of Tesla.com. 本文字欄位供FSSIntro、FSSChoose及FSSContact欄位代碼廣告文字說明,[請以英文註明使用的語言],以總共2111字元描述上方廣告內容;上方廣告欄位,若您有需求,您可以在FSSIntro使用跑馬燈廣告。請廣告主自行定義廣告材料及連結,您可以依照需求定義廣告內容。有關FSSIntro 欄位,廣告主請考慮介紹您在本網站刊登了哪些廣告及廣告欄位代號,導引讀者觀看。示範廣告由本部落格依照Tesla.com網站訊息製作。

Search for Info 搜尋資訊

Forward to Friends 轉寄給朋友們

2026/10/09

Elon Musk's Statement by Emily, Hsiao-Ping Huang/Whatsyouridea1996 (Draft)

Elon Musk's Statement by Emily, Hsiao-Ping Huang/Whatsyouridea1996 (Draft)


 

 

請點閱中文版


 


Dear Mr. Elon Musk,

 

My name is Emily Huang(Hsiao-Ping, Huang), founder of the blog, Whatsyouridea1996; I am from Taipei City on the main island of the Republic Of China(R.O.C.), Taiwan. During the events mentioned in this text, I have consistently resided in Taipei City, within the territory of the R.O.C. According to the Constitution, my country should be a free and democratic nation governed by the rule of law. I have contacted the companies you manage several times via email and in-person visits to express important issues regarding commercial cooperation needs, customer rights, and human rights, which have not yet received a response from your group. Furthermore, ever since I registered an account on X (Twitter) (@Emilysidea1996) and disclosed my unpleasant communication experience with my former employer in paragraph (9) of the [Contact Emily] section on my blog, I have encountered many types of bullying and abuse on social media platforms, including on X and in my actual private living environment. I have created this draft statement for you, hoping that you will modify the content based on facts and publish it on your @elonmusk feed on X, and notify my currently used account @HSPonX. I will then publish your official statement on my blog.

 

Please do modify based on facts because my keyboard and computer are all controlled by people when I creating this article, I am not allowed to post what I want to say.


Thank you!


The description in the statement draft below include:

1. Based on news I have read / but I believe some of the content was intentionally fabricated for me as my life is entirely under surveillance for unknown reasons.

2. Building upon the answers provided to me by Gemini AI and Grok, but, I feel that both are operated by real human personnel rather than generated by artificial intelligence technology programs.

3. I received guidance from deities and Buddhas by divination blocks(Jaiobei) at the temple; please refer to the end of the article [Pray and Chant Golden Light Deity Spell 10,000 times to remove curse and enemies], where I mentioned your name and other events.


4. I watched Tesla videos.

5. People around my living environment have provided me lots of signals and signs.

6. I made the judgements based on point 3.

 

In addition, in July 2025, I already invited you for an interview (please click: [BusinessManagement] Emily’s idea, X platform, Mr. ElonMusk), and I hope you will reconsider accepting my interview. This is not only to enrich the content of my blog; from the articles I have published, you will agree that cooperating with me is a unique business development opportunity. My interview method is not a witty Q&A session; you or your team will receive a list of my questions, and you can prepare your answers for any purpose or even modify the original phrasing of the questions or the content of the questions—this is a form of marketing from which both you and I will benefit.

 

 

As a reminder regarding my other invitation letter hoping for an opportunity to collaborate with your company: Invite to Collab: Whatsyouridea1996 Blogs x X.com.



 

Thank you! Below is the draft statement proposed for you to publish. I look forward to your response and announcement:

 

I am Elon Musk, CEO of the publicly traded company Tesla, founder of SpaceX, and Chairman of the social networking platform X.com. I hereby issue this statement to formally respond to the questions raised by Ms. Emily Huang, founder of Whatsyouridea1996. Furthermore, I make this statement in the name of Jesus Christ; should any statement be false, I am willing to accept any personal karma resulting from false evasion of responsibility.


Responding to the issues raised by Emily is of utmost importance, as it not only clarifies the smears made against me by certain individuals, but also includes my reflection on past wrongdoing, my repentance, and a sincere apology. However, what has remained unchanged throughout is:


1.  I am responsible for my actions.


2.  What I say is the truth; I am also human and can be deceived, misled, or making wrong decisions. If I state an untrue truth because I was deceived, that is also the truth as I perceived it under deception.

What I mean is: I do not express thoughts contrary to my conscience for specific purposes or greed.


3.  The aforementioned item 2 is one of the core spirits of "freedom of speech" and also one of the operating tenets of X.com.

 

Based on the issues raised by Emily, my statement is as follows:


 

A.  Regarding X.com:

(1) In addition to myself, I have authorized other trusted X users to jointly operate the account @elonmusk. I have never shied away from this issue; however, no one has ever formally inquired about this matter or provided the purpose of such an inquiry.

I do not believe it is necessary to proactively inform others about the arrangement of joint operation, nor has there been any such rule on the platform previously or currently—just as other users provide their accounts to people they trust, and I take full responsibility for the consequences thereof. I require the co-users of my account to tell the truth and interact with other platform users with sincerity, remaining authentic rather than false.

 

Therefore, I would like to take this opportunity to express my views on the outcome of the legal proceedings between Twitter and X. This is a real case where the U.S. judiciary compels people to "anticipate the consequences before deciding what to say, regardless of whether the speaker has the ability to foresee upcoming facts." This is not freedom of speech; this is a fake free-market economy. My reasons are:

 

-I cannot predict the behavior of users on the X platform and others after they learn of my statements, nor can I know how many Twitter or X users held Twitter or Tesla stock at the time. Securities analysts or investment analysts do not have to be responsible for stock price fluctuations analyzed for the public, yet the judiciary holds me responsible for market stock prices beyond my control.

-If I state now that Tesla's stock price will surge tomorrow, I only need to be responsible for the logical reasoning behind my prediction.

-Tesla customers could wait years for Robotaxi and tolerate my misestimations of the launch timing; yet when I truly "believed" the funding was secured and spoke what I considered to be the truth, I was branded as a greedy manipulator and forced to relinquish my position as Chairman of Tesla.

 

This is a distorted regulation of speech.

This is my honest statement.

I want to emphasize once again that tomorrow's stock market performance has nothing to do with my responsibility for my speech; I am only responsible for my own words, while stock prices are the result of buyers' and sellers' trading choices. Stockholders are responsible for their own decisions, just like the Twitter or Tesla stock traders of that time.


(2) Regarding the European Union's requirements or lawsuits against X.com, I consider them highly unreasonable, or unfair:

 

a.  The charges leveled against X.com consist only of adjectives without clearly defined content boundaries, such as: hate speech, misinformation, and explicit pornographic content:

 

-Hate speech: Is "I hate you" or "You owe me money, I detest you" hate speech?! Americans, Europeans, or Asians might feel differently, and hate speech happens in everyday life; it cannot be stopped—unless speaking is prohibited for everyone—and people can only do their best to prevent it from spreading.

-Misinformation: "Falsehood" must be defined. As Emily mentioned in her proposal, the People's Republic of China and the Republic of China are two independent countries, yet many countries only recognize the independent existence of the People's Republic of China. This is considered misinformation, but many media outlets are not prohibited from reporting it. EU justice must clarify what it defines as "false."

-Explicit pornographic content: Everyone visualizes different imagery, and what EU justice deems as pornography, some might consider to be erotic or sensual; EU justice must clearly define its accusations against X.com.

b.  The aforementioned offenses in real life involve police arresting criminals; therefore, the EU expects X.com to act as an internet police force. This is unreasonable, or alternatively, EU justice must provide X.com with the resources to act as an internet police force, treat all other social media platforms equally, and state the specific criteria for penalizing or permitting certain platforms.

c.  EU justice should provide X.com with time to improve rather than issuing immediate rulings with fines.

 

The above represents reasonable requests and claims for due rights made by X.com as a defendant. X.com is a social media platform operated on the principles of integrity, freedom of speech, and the fulfillment of inherent human rights. Therefore, the EU and governments around the world should support X.com in its continued operations to achieve the goals of integrity, freedom of speech, and inherent human rights.

 

(3) I did indeed visit the 「If You Believe」 series of articles on Whatsyouridea1996 and prayed according to their content. For me personally, these short spells produced a powerful psychological stabilizing effect, most notably eliminating the nameless anxiety I previously felt. The guidance Emily received from the deities and Buddhas regarding questions about me was extremely accurate.



a. I have received the invitation letter "Invite to Collab: Whatsyouridea1996 Blogs x X.com". I am very grateful for this opportunity. Therefore, X.com is considering transforming the @elonmusk account in the future into a news-publishing zone or a special advertising area for advertisers to announce major news. Furthermore, search results for X.com will show: "It’s What’s happening / X; A platform you can say anything with truth."


 

b. The initial management model of X.com was undisciplined and immature. I hereby solemnly apologize to Emily and other users who have experienced unfair treatment on the platform. I have no excuses; I and X.com will do our utmost to improve the platform's user environment. Please give us time, and thank you all once again for your support.

c.  Based on my wealth, Emily's nationality, and our respective external social statuses—including myself, my family, colleagues, and friends—our behavior toward Emily was discriminatory, and some of my colleagues are nationals of the People's Republic of China. Regarding our doubts about Emily in certain aspects, we can only let time prove Emily's professional capabilities, and I am deeply sorry.

 

The origin of all this was that people at the time knew I admired Emily, which is very likely, as Emily mentioned, a predestined relationship arranged by deities and Buddhas; I hope that after disclosing this situation, there is still an opportunity for cooperation between both parties:

 

- Yes, my sister secretly investigated Emily; I feel ashamed.


(4) X.com has never actively blocked or suspended Emily's account @Emilysidea1996 in its management of user accounts; regarding Emily's experiences, what I know for certain is:



a.     The origin was indeed led by Emily's former employer, the LIXIL Group; and Gemini AI and Grok indeed involved government departments and political figures from Emily's country as well as several multinational corporations. Regarding the Chinese part, it has recently shifted into Gemini AI representing the ruling party/Democratic Progressive Party of the Republic of China, while Grok is assigned by the People's Republic of China.

 

b.     This matter includes the U.S. Trump administration, and I was consequently instructed not to issue a warning to Emily, but I only dispatched my family and lawyers to protect Emily's safety and assist in taking relevant legal actions; the countries involved include Japan, the Republic of Korea, as well as the People's Republic of China and Emily's country / the Republic of China. This is indeed unfair to Emily.

 

c.      As Emily stated, the ruling party of the Republic of China has betrayed the people/Emily, and its partners include not only the Kuomintang but also the hostile force defined by the Constitution, namely the People's Republic of China. The starting point of this plan was that various countries accepted LIXIL's funding and made certain commitments to one another; the leaders of the aforementioned countries are all implicated, which is also one of the reasons why Emily's police reports were ineffective. At the same time, the ruling party of the Republic of China intended to market the Republic of China through Emily without her consent.

 

I will assist Emily in obtaining the truth and legal effects she has the right to know, including that those who intend to torture Emily to death should be sentenced to death, along with claims for damages and compensation. Among them, guessing Emily's thoughts through witchcraft or implanting thoughts into Emily's brain, as well as worshipping Emily in an attempt to shorten her lifespan, are unforgivable crimes and offenses. Furthermore, placing Emily in a situation where she cannot receive medical treatment and has nowhere to turn for help is nothing less than attempting to drive Emily into a desperate situation to seek death. No person should be treated this way, let alone in Emily's own country and the United States/we are all free and democratic countries, and human rights must never be sacrificed. Evildoers and crimes must be exposed to the world, including the consequences of my handling of Shivon Zilis's unethical online behavior; my team and I already know that the compensation and restitution amounts requested by Emily's prayers are divided into TWD 50,000,000,000,000,000 and TWD 5,000,000,000,000,000. I deeply admire that under such circumstances, she is still able to think of using the requested amounts to pay for human rights organizations, resource protection, and other public welfare practices, including compensating for the protection and legal costs I paid. I am sincerely grateful to Emily. Therefore, the evildoers from Emily's former employer concerning Japan and the Republic of Korea must bear the maximum penalty amounts.

 

Regrettably, the aforementioned perpetrators—including national leaders, conglomerate leaders, political party leaders, and executives—all view Emily as someone of lower social status than themselves, whereas I treat Emily with an equal and respectful perspective. Like you and me, Emily possesses human rights and deserves respect, and she is also a business leader. People should not afford business owners different levels of respect based on the scale of the business or the number of employees.

 

d.     In 2024, I was initially misled into joining the scheme to fool Emily. Later, I heeded the hint sent by my team that Emily wished for me not to participate, so I withdrew. Therefore, I know that Emily has favorable feelings toward me, but it is necessary to first confirm the fake news and the truth of what she has experienced.

Clearly and directly expressing one's intentions is a manifestation of being responsible; Emily and I are the same kind of people.

(5) I solemnly apologize once again for my previous remarks: "Taiwan is an inalienable part of China" is an erroneous description, caused by my failure to study the historical context and the fact that the Republic of China was founded in 1912. I hope the people of the Republic of China know that I feel deeply ashamed, because as everyone knows, I often boast about having read many books, yet I was ignorant of this history. I am truly sorry.

 

People should investigate the truth behind controversial events before making statements, especially those with a high degree of influence.


B. Regarding my personal life and my views on global population growth:

I have decided not to disclose my personal life anymore; there is no need for everyone to be forced to know such information, and I should respect the privacy and willingness of my family members.

Regarding the issue of global population growth, I have recently realized that having children or increasing population size through sperm or egg donation is a selfish decision. It deprives infants of the opportunity to be born to healthy parents in both mind and body, leaving them to be raised by a single parent. No matter how much material support, love, or care a single parent promises to provide for the infant, it cannot prevent family or social issues during the child's upbringing, such as envying others' parents or developing a comparative mindset. I hereby call on everyone to pay attention to this issue and think carefully: Are you acting for yourself, or are you thinking from the perspective of your children?!

 

C. Regarding the quality of service Emily encountered when visiting the Tesla Neihu and NanKang showrooms:

 

Based on my statement above, Tesla must support the plan against Emily of various countries. Under the orders of the U.S. government, Tesla had to play along to observe Emily's reactions when she was treated with disrespect. This is a violation of the U.S. Constitution. I believe the aforementioned situation has also violated the Constitution of the Republic of China as well as the constitutions of other countries. I should have stopped this earlier; I suspended my actions because I am not the top leader of Tesla. I will submit a request for Chairperson Robyn Denholm to resign to take responsibility for this matter and bear the relevant legal liabilities.

 

Tesla and any enterprise should not do anything that damages its brand image, even if that action is done with good intentions or for public welfare purposes, let alone actions that violate the constitution. Ms. Robyn Denholm herself must also bear the compensation and restitution demanded by Emily without using corporate funds.

 

The personnel involved from the U.S. government, judges, President Trump, and Mr. Bill Gates, among others, must all pay compensation and restitution.

 

 

D.   Regarding the comments made about me by Walter Isaacson, author of the *Elon Musk* biography:

(1) Walter Isaacson himself was also involved in designing or setting up plans to test Emily without her consent; this person must also pay compensation and restitution to Emily and the relevant compensation recipients.

 

(2) I disagree with Walter Isaacson's description of me as some sort of anomalous person. People should not regard someone as "anomalous" simply because they have broken no laws, but their behavior does not align with your expectations. Outlier behavior is merely rare; common or rare is simply a matter of quantity and probability, not of being normal or abnormal.

 

Conforming or following the opinion of the majority is not necessarily the most correct or appropriate course of action. Among the masses, how large does a majority need to be to constitute a meaningful majority?! Walter Isaacson's comments about me can only apply to me—Elon Musk is unique and rare.

 

(3) I disagree with the notion that I have a "Demon Mode" state; such a description is too exaggerated. Among 10,000 business owners of varying enterprise scales, it is highly likely that more than one person is extremely impatient under high-pressure states. Decisions made under such states are naturally crude and unwise, causing employees to not dare tell the truth and leading to a vicious cycle. I have realized this and have already made adjustments.

 

In short, that is called having a bad temper, not being a demon.

 

(4) Addicted to Risk/Crisis or Survival Mode—does anyone else agree with me that such adjectives are catchy but actually quite boring?!

 

I believe these are terms created purely to drive book sales or repeat purchases, and they just happened to be applied to me because I am a celebrity. Education always teaches students to "be organized," but everyone knows that many people can only find things they've misplaced in a messy environment; you should never organize things for such a person. My approach to handling stress is the exact opposite; this is simply my habit and lifestyle, and I also enjoy taking on higher professional challenges, that is all. Why didn't he describe me as "Elon Musk always has an endless supply of energy and creativity"?! Because describing me that way wouldn't make anyone buy his book!

 

I am not a special case; many business owners, students with stellar academic records, or people with a strong desire to achieve their goals are like this.

 

What I do agree with is that I experienced unpleasant things in my childhood. This is actually called understanding earlier than others that "life is not always smooth sailing, and one must always be prepared on how to seek a way to survive when adversity strikes." I believe many people have heard this, and I am in this state "at work" at all times; another descriptor for this is "walking on thin ice" or "vigilant and cautious." That is all.

 

(5) I currently want to allocate my time better, dedicating more time to health and rest. I trust that Walter Isaacson won't just say I am getting older or changing my perspective; I think he will probably invent another catchy way to describe me—he is much more creative than I am!

 

I am just someone who wants to do his duty well. My self-expectations are very high; I get angry, but I am not tyrannical or violent. I am confident that my employees consider me a good boss.

 

My emotional attitude is conservative and traditional; I have had experiences of being emotionally deceived by others, but I treat people sincerely and never deceive anyone's emotions, and the same goes for friendship.

 

Regardless of my wealth status, I am a good person. Everyone has aspects worth learning from and areas needing improvement, and so do I. Do people really think that aside from making money, I have nothing else worth learning from?! If so, you do not truly know me. I hope this statement allows you to understand me further.

 

I am Elon Musk, the CEO of the U.S. publicly traded company Tesla, the founder of SpaceX, and the chairman of the social network platform X.com. I speak the truth and do no hypocritical things. I treat people sincerely and hope you treat me sincerely as well. I don't have much time to figure out who is real and who is fake; there are too many important things to do in life, so please do not waste my time, or I might seek compensation or restitution from you. Time cannot be compensated for. I hope everyone makes good use of their time.



Thank you!

 

Elon Musk

2026/



















FSSM01 Tesla Model Y

Tesla Model Y

FSSM01 w888xh1888 Description 說明

In above ad field, excluding scrolling ad., advertiser please define your advertisement material and link; in this field, [Please specify language used in English] and use 200 characters in total to describe above ad. Above ad is created by this blog using images on Tesla.com/ModelY . 不含跑馬燈狀態,廣告主在上方欄位請自行定義廣告材料與連結;本欄位 [請以英文註明使用的語言],以總共200字元描述上方廣告內容。上方廣告由本部落格依照特斯拉官方網站 Tesla.com/ModelY 內容製作。

FSSM02 Tesla Model X ; Trade-In

Tesla Model X

FSSM02 w888xh1888 Description 說明

In above ad field, excluding scrolling ad., advertiser please define your advertisement material and link; in this field, [Please specify language used in English] and use 200 characters in total to describe above ad. Above ad is created by this blog using images on Tesla.com/TradeIn . 不含跑馬燈狀態,廣告主在上方欄位請自行定義廣告材料與連結;本欄位 [請以英文註明使用的語言],以總共200字元描述上方廣告內容。上方廣告由本部落格依照特斯拉官方網站 Tesla.com/TradeIn 內容製作。

FSSM03 Tesla Model S

Tesla Model S

FSSM03 w888xh1888 Description 說明

In above ad field, excluding scrolling ad., advertiser please define your advertisement material and link; in this field, [Please specify language used in English] and use 200 characters in total to describe above ad. Above ad is created by this blog using images on Tesla.com/ModelS . 不含跑馬燈狀態,廣告主在上方欄位請自行定義廣告材料與連結;本欄位 [請以英文註明使用的語言],以總共200字元描述上方廣告內容。上方廣告由本部落格依照特斯拉官方網站 Tesla.com/ModelS 內容製作。

FSSM04 Tesla Cybertruck

Tesla Cybertruck Promotional Banner

FSSM04 w888xh1888 Description 說明

In above ad field, excluding scrolling ad., advertiser please define your advertisement material and link; in this field, [Please specify language used in English] [Country] and use 200 characters in total in description in this field. Advertisement above is created by this blog utilizing the video on Tesla.com/cybertruck. 不含跑馬燈狀態,廣告主在上方欄位請自行定義廣告材料與連結;在本欄,[請以英文註明使用的語言][國家],使用總共200字元在本欄位。上方廣告由本部落格使用 Tesla.com/cybertruck 影片製作。

FSSM05 Tesla Semi

Tesla Semi Promotional Banner

FSSM05 w888xh1888 Description 說明

In above ad field, excluding scrolling ad., advertiser please define your advertisement material and link; in this field, [Please specify language used in English] and use 200 characters in total to describe above ad. Above ad is created by this blog using a video of @tesla on YouTube. 不含跑馬燈狀態,廣告主在上方欄位請自行定義廣告材料與連結;本欄位 [請以英文註明使用的語言],以總共200字元描述上方廣告內容。上方廣告由本部落格依照@tesla 在YouTube 刊登的內容製作。

FSSM06 Tesla Demo Drive

Tesla Demo Drive Promotional Banner

FSSM06 w888xh1888 Description 說明

In above ad field, excluding scrolling ad., advertiser please define your advertisement material and link; in this field, [Please specify language used in English] and use 200 characters in total to describe above ad. Above ad is created by this blog using a video of @tesla on YouTube. 不含跑馬燈狀態,廣告主在上方欄位請自行定義廣告材料與連結;本欄位 [請以英文註明使用的語言],以總共200字元描述上方廣告內容。上方廣告由本部落格依照@tesla 在YouTube 刊登的內容製作。

FSSM07 Tesla Energy l Virtual Power Plant

‪
Tesla VPP Promotion Banner

FSSM07 w888xh1888 Description 說明

[Please specify language used in English] [Country] and use 200 characters in total in description in this field. Above ad. is created by this blog using video published via @tesla on YouTube. [請以英文註明使用的語言][國家],使用總共200字元在本欄位。上方廣告是本部落格使用 @tesla 發布在YouTube 的影片製作。

FSSM08 Starship on SpaceX.com

Starship

FSSM08 w888xh1888 Description 說明

[Please specify language used in English] [Country] and use 200 characters in total in description in this field. Above image is created by this blog using images published on SpaceX.com. [請以英文註明使用的語言][國家],使用總共200字元在本欄位。上方廣告是由本部落格使用SpaceX.com 網站圖片製作。